What we want you to know...
Check in is from 4 pm until 11 pm.
For check-in after 11 pm we charge a late check-in fee of € 10,-.
Extra service: If you arrive in the dark, we will pick you up from a agreed location (Bar Competa Pizarra). The last 5 min. in the dark can be difficult for some.
Check-out is at 11 am. If you wish for a late check-out please check the availability first.
For a late check out we charge € 5,- per 30 min.
If you wish to stay longer for a while or to relax a little more around the pool, you can leave your luggage in our luggage storage. For changing and/or showering, we offer you our pool shower. Luggage storage is free of charge.
Special dietary restrictions/allergies
If you have a special diet and /or allergies that we must take into account, please let us know before arrival with your reservation or send us an email via our contact form.
Fresh healthy drinking water
Casa de la Vida is trying to reduce the use of plastic as much as possible. We noticed that the small single use drinking bottles are popular here in Spain. To do better for the environment, we invested in healthy drinking water.
- Please bring your own reusable drinking bottle or you can purchase one on here.
- All our rooms are cleaned on the Covid-19 regulations. This means all linen is washed at 60 degrees or more. The rooms are aired and cleaned with disinfectants. In every room there is a little bottle of disinfectant. We also provide masks, please ask us if you need them.
- Casa de la Vida Malaga uses mattress and pillow protectors.
- It is not allowed to bring and consume your own food and drinks on the property, due to hygiene. Exemption for our guest who are staying in *The Casita or for group reservations.
- No food at or around the swimming pool or garden area.
- Smoking is only allowed at all patio’s. Due to drought in the area, fires can easily occur with a cigarette, especially in the summer.
- An ashtray is mandatory. The Andalusian government is taking serious measures by imposing large fines on fires in the summer.
*The Casita & group reservations
Our guests that are staying in the apartment The Casita or booked as a group are allowed to consume their food and beverage in the apartment and their private patio.
How to get to Casa de la Vida Málaga
You can find us on Google Maps: Casa de la Vida Málaga or use the following code : P8XF+R9 Pizarra, Spain.
The easiest way for us is to share our location, this we do with WhatsApp. You can find the WhatsApp icon/contact on the page.
- Malaga Airport 35 min. drive
- Malaga centre 35 min. drive
- Plaza Mayor shopping centre 30 min. drive
- Pizarra village, 15 min. drive
- Estacion de Cartama 20 min. drive